Thursday, March 13, 2008

McCain Blog BUZZ

Today's Must Read Blog Articles:

Just a spattering of some of the McCain buzz out and about on the Internet...the more you dig, the more you realize McCain needs to go home and be Chris's little lap poodle. Maybe she will buy him a little diamond collar.


Bush the destroyer following the script of destruction has set the agenda for Politicians to run in order to corruptively take what they can before... read article

Great Post on One of McCain's Spiritual Advisors

I… Uh… Uh… Oh man…

Posted @ 12:44 pm Click Here

“I cannot tell you how important it is that we understand the true nature of Islam, that we see it for what it really is. In fact, I will tell you this: I do not believe our country can truly fulfill its divine purpose until we understand our historical conflict with Islam. I know that this statement sounds extreme, but I do not shrink from its implications. The fact is that America was founded, in part, with the intention of seeing this false religion destroyed, and I believe September 11, 2001, was a generational call to arms that we can no longer ignore.”

-Rod Parsley in Silent No More

On McCain and Religious WACKO Hagee

What is scary, is this blogger STILL SUPPORTS McCain.

Given the level of interest here at Vox Nova regarding Rev. John Hagee’s controversial endorsement of Senator John McCain, I thought I would republish a post of mine from Southern Appeal and RedState here at Vox Nova, which y’all can read below the fold.

I am not going to mince words. I don’t care for John Hagee, the senior pastor of Cornerstone Church in San Antonio, Texas. I realize this may offend some evangelical readers, but that’s certainly not my intent; and I hope they will, at the very least, understand why a faithful Catholic might take offense at someone referring to his beloved Church as “the Great Whore,” an “apostate church,” the “anti-Christ,” and a “false cult system” (see also, this video of Hagee spewing his anti-Catholic nonsense).

No comments: