INEZ, Ky. - Republican John McCain asked the North Carolina GOP not to run a television ad that brings up the controversial former pastor of Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama.
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Trying to Duck His Own Bigot Preacher Problems, McCain Begs NC Republicans NOT TO RUN Obama/Wright Commercial
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
In other boring news from McSame's pampered princess, seems she and her friends are about to open up a McFAT ecommerce store offering up must have Meghan Memorabilia. We can hardly wait...maybe she'll offer up some of those Anti-Gay Chick-Fil-A balloons she featured on her blog, come out with a potato sack sweater line complete with a free sack hat.
Sunday, April 13, 2008
"Updates and Guilty Pleasures"
POSTED BY MEGHAN
ON 04.13.08 9:05 PM
While the girls and I enjoy some time off, here's a quick update on the next couple of weeks. We're in the process of readying a Blogette store with some requested items and are taking advantage of our break from the trail to update our website and server. We've received a fantastic invitation from People Magazine to attend the White House Correspondents Dinner hosted by Craig Ferguson in Washington, D.C. on April 26th and look forward to blogging about this fun black-tie event. Until then, I'll be at home indulging in a few of my favorite guilty pleasures including, sleeping in my own bed; hanging out with Bridget; watching "The Three Stooges" (an obsession of mine since childhood); eating fish tacos; drinking strawberry margaritas; playing "Rock and Roll Jeopardy"; and taking in beautiful Arizona sunsets.
P.S. I have also found a new guilty pleasure in MTV's "Rock The Cradle", reality show featuring kids of famous rock stars in a singing competition. I'm rooting for Jesse Snider (son of the great Twisted Sister frontman Dee Snider). Everyone should check it out!
BAGHDAD — A company of Iraqi soldiers abandoned their positions on Tuesday night in Sadr City, defying American soldiers who implored them to hold the line against Shiite militias.
The retreat left a crucial stretch of road on the front lines undefended for hours and led to a tense series of exchanges between American soldiers and about 50 Iraqi troops who were fleeing.
Capt. Logan Veath, a company commander in the 25th Infantry Division, pleaded with the Iraqi major who was leading his troops away from the Sadr City fight, urging him to return to the front.
“If you turn around and go back up the street those soldiers will follow you,” Captain Veath said. “If you tuck tail and cowardly run away they will follow up that way, too.”
Captain Veath’s pleas failed, and senior American and Iraqi commanders mounted an urgent effort to regain the lost ground. An elite Iraqi unit was rushed in and with the support of the Americans began to fight its way north.
Saturday, April 12, 2008
In other BREAKING NEWS from the McCain camp, it seems that the Blobbettes triad of love have found blogging far too taxing for their tastes, and have taken the rest of the month off to rest and relax from their crueling blog schedule of around two posts a week, which averages out to less than one blog entry per week, per person from a team of THREE BLOGGERS! Just goes to show you, the media can make stars out of any one, as we watched Politco, the Washington Post, even news networks falling all over each other to make NEWS out of the poorly concieved and dismally written blog published by Meghan McCain in the FEEBLE ATTEMPT to make Daddy's Girl a media star...Obama staff members are rumored to have quipped, "She's no Chelsea."
Meanwhile, rumor has it that Cindy McCain has been out trying to embrace her criminal self as she spreads the word of her former drug addiction in a way sure to bring out the, "pity the poor misunderstood rich bitch" voting block for McCain. The rumor mill has her meeting with Paris Hilton for pantie flashing hints this weekend in Aspen.
Friday, April 11, 2008
Tuesday, April 8, 2008
Tuesday, April 8, 2008
Monday, April 7, 2008
Most Americans are in trouble financially, find themselves in deep financial trouble, most of it of their own making. What causes their problems?
1. The war in Iraq.
2. Jobs lost to outsourcing.
3. Lower wages and lost jobs due to illegal aliens in our job sector.
4. Robber baron interest rates being charged by credit card companies and lenders.
5. Stagnant or depressed wages while prices for everything else goes up.
The mortgage/home lose crisis. Contrary to McCain's callous comments, most homeowners could afford the loans when they got them, it is the VERIABLE RATE interest that is causing them to go into foreclosure. Now, lets look at some other issues why many homeowners are in trouble.
1. Illegal aliens have moved into communities, living 20-30 to a house, and because our Federal Government has refused to do anything about illegal aliens, the property values in those neighborhoods depreciate. Further, because of all those people living in homes means for say 6, crime goes up as well, again driving the value of our homes down...tell me Mr. McCain, how many ILLEGAL ALIENS live in the homes around you and Cindy? Sure you might use them to cut your grass, but you would not want them living next to you, but think it is FINE FOR US?
2. Adjustable rate mortage interest rates go up by double and triple, homeowner loses home, bank sells it to an absentee landlord who rents it out to MORE ILLEGALS, futher dropping the property values of other homes in the community by tens of thousands of dollars. Downward spiral continues, more illegals come in offering to work at 1/3-1/2 the rate we as tax paying citizens earn, more American jobs lost to the 15-20 million illegal aliens while our Federal Government does NOTHING.
3. Illegal aliens living 20-30 to a house start sending their kids to the local schools, schools raise property taxes to keep up with the influx, more homeowners cannot afford their homes and either abandon them or lose them to the bank, and again more illegal aliens move in, further lowering prices. A once beautiful MIDDLECLASS neighborhood is starting to look LIKE A SLUM.
4. Now, even solvent homeowners have lost their equity, find themselves in an upside down mortgage through no fault of their own, contemplate WALKING AWAY as their once beautiful community and home is now a GHETTO inhabited mostly by illegal aliens, and ridden with crime.
The Economy-it is pretty simple, the government (that would be you) have eliminated or shipped overseas good paying jobs, replacing them with ever lower paying jobs, and continuing to let more and more legal and illegal aliens steal what few jobs are left in the name of cheap wages so that Corporate Profits can increase. In the meantime, prices have gone up and up (I paid $4.65 for a half gallon of milk Sunday) throughout our economy while our wages have remained STAGNANT, or worse declined, again because our Federal Government in the name of cheap wages has allowed illegal immigration to go unchecked.
Couple all this with a wrong war that is draining our economy to the tune of trillions of dollars, marry it to billions of dollars leaving America via remittances, and it is easy to see why we have no middleclass, understand why Americans are losing their homes...YET YOU MY FRIEND want to blame the individual, want to tell us as citizens our financial plight is our own...may I deliver to you a collective FUCK YOU McCain!
You want to suggest I get RETRAINED for the new economy, accept the reality that my job was either A) shipped overseas, or B) given to an illegal who is willing to work at half of what I used to make. How do you propose I go about getting that training Mr. McCain...by going FURTHER INTO DEBT with student loans...again, FUCK YOU McCain!
Let me give you a basic economic policy there Mr. McCain:
1. Get the hell out of Iraq...stuff your ideals about duty and honor up your ass and accept the reality that A) we cannot afford the war, and B) even if we could, we don't want to afford it, and have no intentions of killing our own economy while building up Irag's. Fuck Iraqi's, fuck Iraq, fuck the Middle East, it is time to concentrate on our own country, and our people. That's right Mr. McCain, WE ARE WILLING to WALK AWAY...let Iran, or Saudi Arabia, or Jordan have Iraq, let them settle their own disputes, fight amont themselves. We got our own issues that are far more important here at home, and you need to realize that...it is pretty pathetic when Iraq has a larger border patrol than America does, and it was paid for with our TAXES!
2. End the home mortage crisis by rolling back all home mortage interest rates to their original TEASER RATE that got the people their home loans to begin with. Next, take profit and banks out of the home mortgage business by making every American eligible for a first home loan mortgage through the government at 3.5-4 percent interest, with the profit from those mortgages used to pay back the Social Security Fund and make Medicare/Medicaid solvant. No citizenship, no government mortage, and no government loans for investment properties.
3. Use the troops returned home from Iraq to A) secure our Southern Border (that means the right to use DEADLY FORCE), begin gathering up and deporting all those here ILLEGALLY, imprisoning upper management of companies employing illegal aliens. Within months of this starting, most illegal aliens would SELF DEPORT because of A) fear, and B) their inability to find employment. This in turn would see out of work Americans re-employed at LIVING WAGES.
By the way, show you have some CLASS, and call for the Boycott of the Olympics in China...or would that hurt Budweisers Beer Sales?
4. When and if all Americans wanting employeement have been returned to the work force at a LIVABLE WAGE, we can look at creating a comprehensive immigration policy that brings people into America BASED ON OUR NEEDS, rather than just on corporate profits.
5. Put in, effective immediately, a 25 percent tariff on all Chinese and Taiwanese imports into America, with similiar tariffs to all other nations that have unfair trade advantages with America...use those tariffs to begin paying down the National Debt.
6. Implement a nationwide program to rebuild our public and manufacturing infrastructure.
We don't want your war, we don't want ILLEGAL ALIENS, and we don't want your laws that infringe on our civil liberties including the Patriot Act, and laws that restrict a woman's right to choose. Here is a clue...if you and the Federal Government do not MAKE THESE CHANGES, you are going to see America fighting its own second Civil War along class lines, and trust me MR. McCain, it will make your time in Vietnam seem like a cake walk.
US soldiers killed in Green Zone
Three US service personnel have been killed and 31 wounded by rocket attacks on the Green Zone and a base elsewhere in Baghdad, the US military has said.
The rocket attack at 1530 (1230 GMT) on the Green Zone, which houses government offices and foreign embassies, killed two personnel and wounded at least 17.
A separate attack at the same time on a forward operating base in the Rustamiya district killed one and injured 14.
The attacks came after fighting between US and Iraqi forces and a Shia militia.
Twenty-two people were killed and more than 50 others injured in the clashes in the capital's eastern district of Sadr City, a stronghold of the Mehdi Army.
The militia's leader, radical Shia cleric Moqtada Sadr, has called for a mass demonstration in three days' time against the US military presence.
Sunday, April 6, 2008
Let me GIVE YOU A CLUE...you can get any kind of agreement you want from Hillary Clinton, or Senator Obama, the three of you reaching and accord to play nice in the fall election, and it will not matter....YOU SEE, AMERICANS ARE PISSED, pissed about our troops in Iraq, pissed that you want to grant AMNESTY TO ILLEGAL ALIENS while we lose our houses and our jobs, pissed that you can't keep your dick in your pants, and we have the internet...we have Blogs, we have You Tube, we can put up full blown web sites in a matter of HOURS, and we are aiming our anger, and OUR MEDIA square at the Republican Party, and you as their Presidential Candidate. No longer can the two political parties and mainstream media CONTROL THE MESSAGE, decide what we will see and READ...WE MAKE OUR OWN MESSAGE.
So Mr out of touch with reality, old fart wind bag war whore, save your breath, stop thinking you can lay down the rules for this Presidential Election...IT IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN, the Internet is about to come of age in the politcal arena as we sharpen our teeth in preparation of chewing your Presidential Run up and spitting it out. The White House will go to the Democrats because the vast middleclass has an ability to use the internet to counteract your false ads, and run our own campaign for NOTHING. You may not like it McCain, but for at least half of America, you and the Republicans ARE OUR ENEMY.
By DAVID ESPO, AP Special Correspondent Sat Apr 5, 4:48 PM ET
PRESCOTT, Ariz. - Sen. John McCain called Saturday for a presidential campaign that is more like a respectful argument among friends than a bitter clash of enemies, and said he is better able than either of his Democratic rivals to govern across party lines.
"We have nothing to fear from each other," the Arizona senator said as he wrapped up a weeklong trip designed to broaden his appeal beyond the voters who cast ballots in last winter's Republican primaries.
"We are arguing over the means to better secure our freedom, promote the general welfare and defend our ideals."
After a series of stops earlier in the week that emphasized his military service, McCain spoke on the steps of the Yavapai County Courthouse. The late Sen. Barry Goldwater of Arizona, the father of the modern conservative Republican party, launched his Senate campaigns as well as his 1964 bid for the White House from the same spot overlooking the town square of what was once the state's territorial capital.
McCain looked out at his largest crowd of the week as he recalled his early lessons in political bipartisanship. He described Goldwater and the late Arizona Rep. Mo Udall, a liberal Democrat, as close friends despite many political disagreements.
McCain recalled also that shortly after his own election to Congress in 1982, Udall took him under his wing. "I intend to wage this campaign and to govern this country in a way that they would be proud of me," he said of Goldwater and Udall.
And yet, he said, there are important differences to be settled in the fall on issues such as energy, the housing crisis, health care, the struggle with terrorists, and Medicare and other federal spending programs.
"It is more than appropriate, it is necessary that even in times of crisis, we fight among ourselves for the things we believe in," McCain said. "It is not just our right, but our civic and moral obligation."
"Let us exercise our responsibilities as free people. But let us remember we are not enemies," he added.
Friday, April 4, 2008
Dwight D. Eisenhowser in the 50's dealt swiftly with the illegal alien crisis in America, and we need a leader who will do the same in the year 2008. The time has come to seek prison sentences for any company, large or small who employees a illegal alien, the time has come for the border patrol and INS to do their jobs, and for our Federal Government to halt ALL FEDERAL FUNDING to any and all Safe Haven communities, such as San Francisco and New York.
A large part of America's Economic Recession can be laid squarely at the feet of this illegal work force, at our elected officials refusal to deal harshly with illegal aliens and those who employ or house them, including the Catholic Church. If we are a lawful society, return to Americans what is rightfully ours, our jobs.
It is noted here for accuracy, that all three Presidential Candidates have the WRONG APPROACH on illegal aliens, and it is time that the press start asking all three of them the HARD QUESTIONS on illegal aliens.
Let's face it, the McBeefer's attempts at a jazzy, snappy blog ARE A FAILURE, and the girls would probably be best served dropping this fool's folly and getting on with the rest of their spoiled, pampered lives...Quarter Pounders anyone? Maybe Cindy can find a job for Meghan tasting stale beer, something Budweiser is FAMOUS FOR.
Face it America, Iraq is a disaster, and their troops have no intention of STANDING UP so our troops can stand down. We had a chance to take out Sadr and BLEW IT, and the latest violence, the latest crack down on Mugtada al-Sadr was a complete disaster, and shows America how much of a dismal failure our training of Iraqi troops has been! Over 1000 Iraqi soldiers cut and run during the fighting, including SENIOR LINE OFFICERS...are we willing to watch America's finest mowed down in the desert sand for a much of Sand Chickens? Are we willing to give John McCain four years to continue George W. Bush's FAILED POLICY on Iraq, on the Economy?
BAGHDAD — More than 1,000 Iraqi soldiers and policemen either refused to fight or simply abandoned their posts during the inconclusive assault against Shiite militias in Basra last week, a senior Iraqi government official said Thursday. Iraqi military officials said the group included dozens of officers, including at least two senior field commanders in the battle.
The desertions in the heat of a major battle cast fresh doubt on the effectiveness of the American-trained Iraqi security forces. The White House has conditioned further withdrawals of American troops on the readiness of the Iraqi military and police.
The crisis created by the desertions and other problems with the Basra operation was serious enough that Prime Minister Nuri Kamal al-Maliki hastily began funneling some 10,000 recruits from local Shiite tribes into his armed forces. That move has already generated anger among Sunni tribesmen whom Mr. Maliki has been much less eager to recruit despite their cooperation with the government in its fight against Sunni insurgents and criminal gangs.