Saturday, March 15, 2008

Follow McCain's Yellow Brick Road of Forgettable Moments

Vote For My Dad...He Needs All The Help He Can Get.


In McCain’s 1986 Senate bid, according to his aide Jay Smith, he was so angry at Richard Kimball that he wanted to kill him…seems Kimball had the audacity to let everyone know McCain was standing on a riser behind the podium…bit of a Napoleon complex there John?


John Steward claimed McCain’s Straight Talk Express was rerouted through Bull Shit Town when Senator John McCain decided to make a stop at Jerry Falwell’s Liberty University when six years before he had called both Falwell and Pat Robertson “agents of intolerance”. Guess a desperate need for the conservative evangelical vote changes a man?


At a campaign rally held at a gun factory McCain told the crowd, “I will follow Osama bin Laden to the gates of Hell and I will shoot him with ONE OF YOUR PRODUCTS.” He later clarified his comments by stating, “I certainly didn’t mean I would actually shoot him. I am certainly angry at him, but…I would not shoot him myself.” Why does this remind me of his penchant for the word GOOK?


The Dalmer Factoid of the day…as a boy John McCain like to use firecrackers to blow up frogs.


When asked about his wife Cindy McCain’s ties to Charles Keating Senator McCain replied, “That’s up to you to find that out kids.” Translated…“I ain’t talking.”


Pat Buchanan once quipped about McCain, “He will make Cheney look like Gandhi.”

No comments: