Tuesday, March 25, 2008

What's Next McCain, A 50/50 Raffle?


Bottom line...McCain is in desparate financial straights, and the big pockets are not rushing to his aid...want proof? How about McCain's latest fund raising attempt? Send him $50 OR MORE, and he will enter your name into a raffle with one lucky winner getting a day trip on the McCain BUS! Transportation to the bus is not included.


My Friends,


Next week, I will embark on a “Service to America ” tour visiting numerous locations that have played a significant role in shaping who I am today; places where I have had the honor of serving our nation. This tour will take me through Mississippi , Virginia , Florida and my home state of Arizona . I look forward to visiting sites that have left an imprint on my life aboard my campaign bus, the Straight Talk Express.


My campaign has come up with an opportunity for a supporter to join me on the Straight Talk Express for a day of conversation and campaigning. As a token of my appreciation for your financial support, you will be entered to win this seat aboard the Straight Talk Express if you make a contribution before midnight on March 31st. I hope you’ll consider joining me by making a donation today. If you can give $50 or more, not only will you be entered to win a ride on the Straight Talk Express, but you’ll receive a commemorative Straight Talk Express ticket.


March 31, 2008 marks an important deadline for our campaign. We will file a report with the FEC outlining the amount of money we have raised during the past three months. I’m reaching out to you to ask for your support by following this link to make a donation of $50, $100, $250, $500, $1,000 - anything you can contribute up to the legal limit of $2,300.


I have said many times before that this campaign will be the most expensive campaign in our history, and I have no doubt that both Senators Clinton and Obama will continue to report historic, record-breaking fundraising numbers. With your support today, my campaign will have the resources necessary to compete with either Senator Clinton or Obama in what will be a great contest come November.


I’m looking forward to traveling on the Straight Talk Express again next week, visiting directly with voters, hearing their concerns, offering my vision for the future and highlighting those among us who are serving our country and communities, dedicating themselves to causes greater than their own self interest. Your support makes this possible, and I am grateful for any assistance you are able to give.


Sincerely,



John McCain

No comments: